Taken By The Pain
Take me to the place
Where love comes alive
Crippled lies Shattered eyes
Bleeding deeply full with shards of glass
The pain feels normal
Sweet strawberry juices coating and clouding my lips
Delicious I lick
Pulling deeply I sip
Chained by love
Whipped
Taste the pain
Heartache hit a vein
Gasping I remain
Chocking on the exhaust
I bury my heart in the cracks
Violence, so insane
This is my life
Shadows speak to me
In dreams I hear
Take me now
To that place
Where Love Comes Alive
Crippled lies
Shattered eyes
Bleeding deeply
Full of shards of glass
©TY. Lightbourne
Where love comes alive
Crippled lies Shattered eyes
Bleeding deeply full with shards of glass
The pain feels normal
Sweet strawberry juices coating and clouding my lips
Delicious I lick
Pulling deeply I sip
Chained by love
Whipped
Taste the pain
Heartache hit a vein
Gasping I remain
Chocking on the exhaust
I bury my heart in the cracks
Violence, so insane
This is my life
Shadows speak to me
In dreams I hear
Take me now
To that place
Where Love Comes Alive
Crippled lies
Shattered eyes
Bleeding deeply
Full of shards of glass
©TY. Lightbourne
Comments
Post a Comment
Leave a comment...