Queen of Carnage



I step into a role.
Stilettoes cracking the stage.
The air of seduction I ride.
Passion am I.

They call me Queen.
With grace and authority I lean.
On the heads of society.
Crushing. Obscene!
"She is mean. Bend!"
To men? Laughs.
I am Queen!

Bleed for me. Carnage.
My mission? To dominate.
Regal I walk. Beauty my weapon.
I blow you a kiss. Daggers.
"Open up Bitch!"

"Jezebel!" They yell.
I whisper.
"Fall under my spell."
Whipping with sensuality.
Desire me now!

Embers. Grow high.
Ignite his body with mine.
Divine.
I sing. I reign. Donamatrix.
I am Queen.

Breathe my ashes. Choke.
Fall before my feet.
I look him in the eyes.
Amber glowing in suprise.
I give you my words.
A final kiss... You can tell.
Remember them well on your way to hell.
"I am Queen!"


(c) 2012 T. Y. Lightbourne. All rights reserved.

Comments

  1. Wow, intensity, passion, domination..forceful...loved it. Powerful expression, could feel the domination with shudders. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last stanza's excellent; brings it all elbow-hammer smash together. I also like, "ignite his body with mine." Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your kind comments. I'm happy that you like it. The feedback is much appreciated ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...